The "automatic pre-answer generation" feature is now integrated into the Smart Tribune self-service knowledge base brick 🚀. This revolutionary feature allows you to effortlessly generate quality content for your knowledge base, whether for your customers or your advisors. This new feature leverages the power of a large-scale language model from the GPT-3 family of Open AI, the company behind ChatGPT, released to the general public in late November 2022 🙌.
Table of content:
- Create knowledge base content has never been easier with automatic pre-answer generation
- Take advantage of the benefits of automatic pre-answer suggestion
- The power of GPT-3 in action of Smart Tribune's solution
- Limitations of GPT-3 for the automatic generation of pre-replies?
- Automatic pre-answer generation, and then what?
Create knowledge base content has never been easier with automatic pre-answer generation
Smart Tribune is very proud to present our latest feature: the automatic generation of pre-answers! This revolutionary tool, integrated into our back-office, allows you to easily create textual answers to questions using artificial intelligence based on GPT-3 language models. This feature will facilitate content creation and administration for all knowledge-based content creators and administrators. Take advantage of this opportunity to simplify your work with the automatic generation of pre-answers!
Take advantage of the benefits of automatic pre-answer suggestion
With the growing importance of access to information for customers and brand employees, knowledge bases are becoming increasingly rich in content.
That's why knowledge bases have become a must-have for companies looking to deliver a quality experience to their customers and employees. But managing a large knowledge base can be time-consuming and complex ⏳. That's where Smart Tribune's automatic pre-answer suggestion feature comes in.
Its main objectives are to:
- Save (a lot of) time 🕦: With one click, generate an Artificial Intelligence-generated draft response that will help you get started with your writing without having to face the infamous "blank page."
- Gain precision 🎯: with precise and detailed content. Imagine all the things you can do with this tool: answer complex technical questions, give detailed explanations, and generate an effective first draft...
- Improve the readability of your content ⭐️: Thanks to our assistance tool and its precious pre-answer suggestions, you can give a new breath to your writings by optimizing their formatting for fluid and pleasant reading.
The power of GPT-3 in action of Smart Tribune's solution
Based on the title of the question and your brand name, our content editor allows you to automatically suggest a contextualised and ready-to-use draft answer.
Here are some concrete examples of automatic suggestion of pre-answers:
- Automatically suggest an answer to the question "I want to recover my password, how do I do it?”
Automatic content generation in the Smart Tribune back-office for the "Amazon" brand
Limitations of GPT-3 for automatic generation of pre-responses
The GPT-3 family language model used in this response suggestion function, like many large-scale generative language models, has limitations that will be gradually corrected:
- Sometimes this model may generate nonsensical or erroneous answers, even though they may seem credible. The text produced depends on what the model knows, rather than what the human knows. It may also find itself unable to answer some questions to which it knows the answer.
- The pattern depends on changes to the input sentences (in this case, the question titles). It may sometimes claim not to know the answer to a question. However, by slightly changing the wording of the question, another answer may be more appropriate.
- The generated content can sometimes be wordy by overusing certain phrases. In fact, during training, it was found that evaluators preferred long answers, which were considered more understandable.
- Care must be taken with these generative models because they lack the level of nuance, critical thinking, ethics, or even common sense that a human might have.
- The databases on which it relies to formulate answers are prior to June 2021
- The current model will always try to guess what is behind the request it is given. It will never challenge a query it doesn't understand by asking for a rephrasing, it will generate content that could turn out to be wrong. The content editor must be vigilant.
This feature should be seen as an editorial drafting aid, assistance, and suggestions of formulations and contents, it is imperative to reread and validate the suggested contents and to verify their veracity ⚠️.
Automatic generation of answer suggestions, and then?
Our Product and R&D team continues to work to improve content generation support and provide ever more relevant answers 🦾. How? By providing more context on the target question/answer by drawing in particular on:
- The company's knowledge base as a whole feeds off existing brand content on a larger scale.
Smart Tribune's solution continues to go from strength to strength by allowing its customers to leverage its self-service solution coupled with the power of GPT-3 type models to automate the generation of knowledge base content.
The integration of the possibilities offered by generative Artificial Intelligence to assist in the writing of content is the logical result of the R&D work carried out by Smart Tribune to bring more and more innovation to its solutions and to offer the best tool for disseminating knowledge on a large scale for brands to their customers and their internal collaborators.